Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sept. 29, 2014 goodby to fave companion

Week 10

This week I tried many different brazil candies. They really love banana candies. All of them were amazing! 


This week we did several service projects for a home. We first helped a family move out/into a home. Then, we helped paint the house a couple of days later.



My companion had an emergency and was sent home, so now I am in a trio with the other american and his companion. I have met a lot of their investigators and they are all really nice. One basically gave us dinner without knowing that we were coming. The other let us play with his new birds! 
It has been raining for the past couple of days. One of the days I forgot my umbrella and I was sopping wet. I felt like I just got out of a pool. It was horrible. 

We were not able to get ahold of any of my investigators this week. It is as if they all went on a vacation. 
Can't wait for conference next week! I hope that they let me have subtitles in english :)
Love Elder Koby Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment