Sunday, December 28, 2014

July 9, 2014



Yeah, Kyson left on tueday morning, but I didn't see him. I saw him the night before. He asked me to give him a blessing before he left on the field. I was nervous because it was my first blessing. When I was saying it. There were people knocking on the door the entire time and it was really hard, but it was all good. He wrote a letter to me and it said that he looked up to me and compared me to nephi. It was cool....Yeah, I cried when he left. not to him, but when he was gone.

I got my first hair cut this week. The person wasn't as good as mom, but he got the job done. I will have to go back before I leave.

The language is always hard, but I think that I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. We went prosilyting at major bus and train station. It was probably the hardest thing that I have ever done. I can't talk to random people, and to talk to random people who don't speak my language, is very difficult. I don't know if I changed the life of any of them....

That is cool that Uncle Randy gave mom an HD shirt. I remember him from grandma's birthday.
Yesterday, it rained for the first time. It didn't rain much at all.

We played the I'll find you my friend song for the devotional on tuesday. It went really well. Everyone is telling me congragulations, but I don't know what for. It doesn't make any sense. I have made a lot of friends from other countries and a lot of kyson's friends are coming up to me and are like, "hey, I knew your brother!" and then we become friends.

I hope everything is good at home.
Love, Koby

the 4 of july they served us american food. the ctm has a website/blog. It explains what it happening. They served us icecream and I had about three bowls....

nothing else stands out about this week. I wish I knew what it different. next week is my last p day in the ctm. I can't wait to get out there. My teacher says that the food there is amazing. I can't wait. I probably told you this, but everybody calls me a redneck, because where I am going is full of rednecks. They also have an accent like st. george. They pronounce their "por" like "pur" similar for us, "for" and "fur" haha! I met a few people from the city and they were very cool and kind. I am a little jelous that kyson left already. I want to leave know. I think I know about as much as him... probably not, but I know enough to get by. 





No comments:

Post a Comment