Sunday, December 28, 2014

Nov. 10, 2014

Week 16

          Month 5 has arrived.


Yeah, I have finally made it to month five. I feel like I have been living here forever, but I can definitely tell a difference in the language. 

So, this week didn't have too much happen. It started with an a contact that we made close to the church. We visited this lady on Tuesday, and her grandson also came and listened to the lesson. The Lady's name is, Li (age 60), and the grandson, Guil (Age 11). During the lesson, we discovered that they weren't baptized, and after the lesson, we invited them to baptism on the 22. They accepted! They came to church on Sunday and they have been reading the BoM. Lid said that she had been thinking about baptism for the past little while. They are basically the golden investigators that everybody wants.

The next day (Wednesday) I ended up falling on my knee in my house. yeah, it hurt, but I didn't think much of it. I could still walk. Later that day, the pain became worse and worse. By the next day I couldn't even leave my bed because my knee hurt so bad. Sister Canuto said to buy a medicine called, "Flanax." This is a very strong pain-killer that also helps swelling. I noticed a huge difference from the first time I took it. I don't normally feel a difference after a medication. Sister Canuto also said that I couldn't leave the house to go to the "Helping Hands." Which is a service project that the church puts on. (Saturday). Today, however, I can walk normally. I have a little trouble with stairs, though. Sister called me today and told me that she is going to get me an appointment with a docter to see if it is really serious. 

Basically, I stayed in the house this week, but I plan on working this week. 

Love

Elder Koby Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment