Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mar. 30, 2015 baptism and maybe a transfer

          41 weeks




My companion and I have never done so well this transfer!

An? Well, he was BAPTIZED!!!! As we say here, "Milagre não! A Bichiga!" Which basically means, "bigger than a miracle." Unfortunatly, Only An came to the baptism. His family didn't. His wife was supposed to be baptized too, but something happened with her, so she didn't go. I still don't know what happened to her.... 

Transfers will not be known until later tonight. All that we know is that president said for everyone to pack their suitcase.... I want to see this :)

All of the missionaries in Pirassununga gathered together at the church and did activities with an elementary school here. None of them were mormon exept for the teacher who brought them all there. It was really cool. Sadly, I didn't have my camera with me to take pictures.... triste. 

We've encountered several new families and they have accepted baptism, but if I am going to be transfered, I can't help them anymore. However, it seems like the hard work is starting to fall into place. I am starting to see results :)

Boa Semana!
Elder Koby Sullivan


​A strange plant 



 as I was putting things in my pocket..


An. at the baptism




​this is our zone shirt.......I tried my best to put a U-state with the U, but they messed it up...


​I took a picture of this billboard because it reminded me of my sister Kamarie :)


I left my camera with him to take my pictures of the baptism. Shout out to Elder Lopes!!!



The rest of these pictures are by friends of Koby's: mostly by Elder Lopes.



























1 comment: