Monday, March 16, 2015

Mar. 16, 2015


9 Months

Okay, so we went to An's house and he told us that he is busy for the next two saturdays, so we have to move the baptism to the 28th. I brought the Zone Leaders with us so that we could see where they were standing. They said that An still wants to get baptized and is advising people for the 28th. That is really good to know.

I did a contact with a man on the road. We went to visit him, but he wasn't home, but his son Mats was. He is 19 years old. He let us talk with him and we are basically friends now. We invited him to be baptized on the 28th and he accepted it if he is ready by then. Yes! Maybe I could bring his family in too. Then everthing will be awesome! I have high hopes.

We finally have a ward mission leader who is not innactive and he is really excited to help us. He is always wanting to go working with us. It is awesome!

That is my week.

Elder Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment