Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Apr. 6, 2015 called to pirassununga mission...jk

         42 weeks




So, I've decided that my new call is Brazil, Pirassununga mission because I am still here. By the end of this transfer, I will have done six months here 1/4 of the mission.... It's good that I like it here. 
I received a new companion. That was unexpected since he just got here. My new companion started the mission on the same day I did! His name is E. Vasquez. He is from Santiago, Chile. He is really cool. 

The week was really packed. We went to "helping hands". 2 wards (about 40 people) went to a school and did a makeover. It looks great now. I went in shorts because I didn't want to miss that opportunity. Unfortunately, I didn't think about the sun. My legs and neck have not been exposed to sun for almost ten months. I got so burnt. 

Conference weekend went really well for us. Saturday was really interesting because we were visiting Bianca and Laiz (some cool Investigators who always gives us cake on the road). When it was almost the second session, it started to rain. We were about a 1/2 hour from the church. E. Wallas and I took off our shoes, put them in a sack, and without an umbrella went to the church in the pouring rain. My feet are fine :) there was nothing on the road. We were incredibly drenched and when we got to the church, it was locked. So, we went to a member's house to grab the keys :) I don't regret it. It was really fun. 

Elder Koby Sullivan


No comments:

Post a Comment