Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 1, 2015 dissed the Prez! accidentally

          50 weeks!


I finally hit "hump day!" It was on Wednesday. I was counting the days. Due to the visa, I will be here exactly 700 days and I have 344 days left. Haha! Final sprint!

This week had several Stake activities. I happen to have the Stake Center for my chapel. I saw my first bishop here, Bispo Lyra. I called out his name and when I went over there to shake his hand, another hand popped out of the blue. I ignored it with plans on going back. After I gave him a hug, I looked at who was offering me the hand and wo unto me because it was President! AHH!! I had an awkward moment and I guess I paniced because I brought him in to have a group hug.... I hope he didn't take it personally.

We all watched with the stake Meet the Mormons. It was cool. I only shed a few tears while the missionary on my side was having a rain storm. 

I really don't have much from this week..
 
Love,
Elder Koby Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment