Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 11, 2016 Mococa sounds like the middle of no where


          96 weeks 1year 10months


Yeah, this transfer is insane. Mococa isn´t really close, but I was able to get home on Tuesday. I took a bus to Pirassununga and while I was there, I showed to sisters where they were going to live (my old house in Pirassununga). We were planning on staying the night at the ZL´s house which happens to be Elder Nunes and another guy, but there was a member from our ward that was in Pirassununga and gave us a ride. We had to stuff everyone in the car with our bags. It was really crammed, but we saved a bunch of time. It took us a little over an hour from Pirassununga by car. 
I found out a few days after how long it really takes by bus because we had Interviews with Prezident. We left Pirassununga at 10:00am and got home at 4:00 pm. It took six hours because of the layovers.

My new companion is really good and full of energy. He is perfect to end the mission with, but we don´t have too many investigators here. 

The ward is a lot different than other wards. There are about 40 people in the ward and half are recent converts. It is a different experience, but it will be a fun transfer. 


ME and my companion on the right and the others.



That is Our ward mission leader 



the clan.

Elder Koby Sullivan








No comments:

Post a Comment