Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Apr. 4, 2016 ham & pineapple on a pizza is NOT a thing in Brazil, last transfer, 5 weeks left


          5 weeks left.


Well, today is transfers. They are giving our area to the sisters and I am going way out to Mococa! Kyson, have you seen that milk? I am going to the company. :).  I will get to my area Thursday.
I will be companions with Elder Passos. I already know who he is and I think that this transfer has potential....

We decided to make pizza this week. Ham and Pineapple. That is not a flavor that they have in Brazil. We rather enjoyed it. It was fun to make it.















I also love to eat my açaí for dessert





We also did service project in a members house. I put cement on the walls so that they could paint over it the next day. It was really simple to do.









My companion.





I am finally into my last transfer... Let´s see how well this goes.

Elder Koby Sullivan




3/20/2016 a note from Elder Sullivan's friend: 

hello sister, here's some pictures of your puppy for you kill the homesickness. * - *

hahaha love it.

           



3/30/2016 from Rayanne!


A birthday party on the day before my last transfer. 
Photos taken by a friend, Rayanne, who sent them to my parents on facebook.






No comments:

Post a Comment