Monday, January 18, 2016

Jan. 11, 2016 I bought some acai, it's like ice cream or sorbet

         82 weeks



I have been craving a bunch of foods here. First, a maracujá (passion fruit). Their was a member that must have discovered because she gave me one. I made some amazing juice and I have never felt so great drinking passion fruit juice.
Second, açaí. I bought 1 liter for R$ 15!! Ha! Beat that Kyson! I fight not to eat it all in one sitting.

Now that Walmart has closed, we have to walk 20 minutes to get to the next closest supermarket, so we are buying a lot at each trip to avoid walking so far, but it puts a lot of weight on our travel back. I hear that they are going to open a different supermarket where walmart was, but until then, we have to go a long way.

My companion, E. Mesquita, will be transferred tomorrow to Piracicaba. I will receive E. P. Silva. Just by the name, I know that he is a Brazilian :) I know nothing else.

Our ward is helping us out a lot with investigators. We had 5 investigators at church and we only taught one of the five. We have just earned 4 more investigators!! We will see a bunch of results here in a few weeks :)

I forgot my camera again, but next time I will have pics...

Elder Koby Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment