Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sept. 14, 2015 rain, finally!

          Week 65


I am now used to my area. It doesn´t seem as ghetto as I thought it was, but it is full of random churches. We know when the house has a pastor of a church when there is a church on the side and the house is bigger than the others...

I have learned that my area actually has a part of Campinas. We work on the borderline and the ward crosses that borderline. 

Our house is really small and old. I am sleeping on a broken bed, we don´t have a microwave, and I don´t have a table to study...I guess it is kind of fun....:P 
(the screws at the corner of my bed have been ripped out and the frame below is broken. I sleep crooked. Until now, I don´t have problems with my back.) 

Until now, we don´t have any Investigators, but we are trying to do our best to find people. Sadly, is has been pouring rain for the past couple of days, so the work was a ton harder. However, the members are trying to help the best they can. I have not been through an area with so much help from the members. 

Boa semana.

Elder Koby Sullivan


How are the shoes that Kyson sent you holding up in the rain?

The shoes are doing really well in the rain. Better than the other ones. At Patricia´s baptism, someone had filled up the tank, but I didn't see because the water was so still. I stepped into the water! Only a little bit of water came in from the top! So, I know that they are pretty waterproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment