Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 4, 2015 Surprise bday party!


          46 Weeks


This week was interesting.

First, we have transfers tomorrow. Where am I going? I am returning to Piracicaba! I will live with E. Lopes (I have been in the same ward as him for the past 6 months. I will see him finish his mission.) I don't remember my companion's name, but I know that he plays the piano and guitar extremely well. He plays professionally.

On Tuesday, I had many things happen. I discovered that my good shoes have a hole in the side that is slowly getting bigger each day.(My other shoes broke and Pirassununga doesn't have my size of shoe, but I am going to Piracicaba, so it will be easier to find shoes. Never buy american shoes....).

While I was walking gracefully, my bag fell to the floor.... The buckle on the strap of my bag has broken off, so I am now walking with my bag in my hands. I look like I am going to the temple everywhere I go. 

At the end of the day, E. Lopes told me that we were going to help a family move. I got to the house and there were people watching TV like they weren't about to do anything. They asked me for some help in another room, and when they opened the door, "Suprise!" They gave me a surprise birthday party. It was amazing. I felt so happy, but I had no idea how to react for the party... Lopes gave me a fancy watch. The next day Bianca and Lias gave me the coolest blue tie. 



Incredible. I am going back to Piracicaba. 

Elder Sullivan


My friends threw me a surprise party!!








No comments:

Post a Comment