Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb. 2, 2015 didn't get mugged!

          Week 33



This week was interesting. 

As An has accepted to get married, all of his friends want to get married if he does, but you have to have at least a 40 days notice, so the marriage is on the 27 of february. It is really hard to plan this wedding and it is only a basic wedding! 

I encountered a one-legged man the other day. He crawled out of a car yelling, "help!" we went to go see the problem and he told me to call the police. I responded that I didn't have a cell phone. So, when he handed me his, I told him that I didn't speak portuguese. He told me to go to #@!!. The guy in the car was his brother and said that he was really drunk. We could tell. When we shook there hands goodbye, the one-legged man grabbed me like he was going to start hitting me, but luckly I pulled away....

That wasn't the only close call. We wanted to see what the University looked like that was by our house. We started walking up what looked like an abandoned road. Half way up the road, my companion yell, "look!" There was a man who jumped out from behind brush and started attacking to guys on a bike! I saw a police car on the road above us. My companion started running up a hill to flee and told me to follow him, then the police car came zooming on the road that we were on. It turns out that it was a police man that was in the brush busting a few people. My companion brought to my attention that we were saved. If those two on the bike would have gotten to us, then we would have been mugged. The lord is on our side :)

That is some events that happened with me this week.

Love
Elder Koby Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment