Monday, February 16, 2015

Feb. 9, 2015



          34 weeks


We met a kid this week. We taught him and his grandma about the restauration. The grandma was a bit crazy, so we basically just talked with the kid. He accepted the lesson really well. We told him to tell his parents that we stopped by. We called him a couple of days later and he said that his mom did not allow him to read the book and that he should throw it away. Really? How bad could a book about Jesus be? He still held onto it. I know that he knows our religion is correct.

I had a weird dream the other night. I had the need to  say a prayer, so I woke up, knelt down, and prayed. In the middle of the prayer I thought, "what are you doing? It's 2 in the morning, go to sleep!" I then finished my prayer and went to sleep. It was just really weird.

The wedding is on. We have the date set and we got the bishop involved in a ceremony. We will baptize the family the day after. It will be a packed weekend! 

That was about it for this week.

Love,
Elder Koby Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment