Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Jan. 26, 2015 I ate armadillo!!

          week 32


This week was interesting. 

We went to Em's family to persuade them that the church was true and we gave an awesome lesson, but when we finished, his mom said to us, "Look..."(at that moment, we knew she would reject it. "I believe that your church is true, but not from your message.".....What?...."I believe that it is true because of Em's baptism. He has been acting so much better and happier." YES!!! "But..." NO!! "I need something to change in my heart before I will change religions." Well. I guess we will just give her time. They later invited us to a Barbaque and showed us what we were going to eat. Then, they gave me a nice big frozen armadillo.... gross!!!

At our barbaque, I grabbed a normal amount of food. Then, Em's mom walk in and said, "Why are you so shy?!! You are not allowed to be shy in my house!!!" Then she dumped a huge plate of meat and armadillo on my plate. I couldn't eat it all and she told me to go get more so she was grabbing my plate. I pleaded, no, and told her that I would get some later. I didn't finish all of my food...

One day it decided to rain... no. One day God decided to dump a bucket on the city. It rained for about an hour, but that was enough to flood the streets to the point where bags of trash were floating down the road and people would fall over trying to cross the road. It broke several roads, knocked down trees, and got my bed all wet... :(








We met one lady at the soccer courts who was watching her grandson. My companion said that he doesn't want to talk to her because he knew that type of religion and they don't accept anything. Well, she came to us. We told her about the plan of salvation and it led into the restoration to her accepting baptism, but not now. She had been afraid that she was baptized incorrectly in the Catholic religion. She is now in an adventurist church? Whatever that is. Golden investigator. We will meet her again in the future.

Love
Elder Koby Sullivan


On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 2:34 PM, <muddyjob> wrote:

so, you have a frozen armadillo in your freezer? I will never be able to say that.....lol

On 26.01.2015 09:36, Koby Sullivan wrote:
no. They had it. We ate there.


On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 3:04 PM, <muddyjob> wrote:

why is there no pie in koby's face?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Koby Sullivan <koby.sullivan> wrote:
I pied other people's faces, but I can't find that pic











No comments:

Post a Comment