Monday, January 12, 2015

Jan. 12, 2015 hot and humid


          Month 7


This week has been pretty hot. They said it has been sitting around 45 C with humidity. I think that is about 115 F. We basically die on the road. It rains at night, so that brings in the humidity. 

Happy Birthday to my companion! We celebrated at all of the investigators' houses and each one of them gave us cake. Talk about fattening! I don't want to eat any more cake for a few months. 

I started teaching some recent-converts piano. It was actually really fun. I am teaching them piano in the form of English. They don't use letters for notes. They use the "do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti". I basically told them to forget that... Maybe I will use piano lessons for some investigators. I think that will help. 

We visited the Lady who was in the hospital the other day. My companion had me give her a blessing and dedicate her house. It was a little difficult, but I did it!

Not too much happened this week. 

Love, 
Elder Koby Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment