Monday, March 7, 2016

Mar. 7, 2016 you, me and a tree? oh, yeah, and 9 weeks!


          90 Weeks


This week was really slow. We didn´t have too much that went on. 

One day, I was feeling down and fought myself to get to work. Well, the first door that I knocked on, just had to be some crazy guy who wanted to talk a bunch about nothing. I told him that I had to go and I shook his hand, but he didn´t let go and kept talking....ugh... after about five minutes holding my hand he says, "Look! Our hands are still touching! That is a connection between you, me, and this tree." HUH!? The tree? Then he wanted me to touch the tree with him... I told him that I didn´t want to touch the tree. He implied even more and said that I was scared to touch the tree. I told him that I wasn´t scared, I just didn´t want to get my hand dirty. He pulled my hand anyway to touch the tree with him. I pulled it away from the tree. I looked at him sternly and said, "Let go of my hand." He looked at me extremely afraid and told me that he has respect for me and would let go of my hand.... That did not help my day...

We helped a member move to some apartments which were amazingly small. It was almost too small for one person. I am really sore because I was the biggest person to help her move, so I had to help carry all of the super heavy items up three floors.

This week will be a lot of searching for new investigators because we have basically cut every one out of our teaching pool. 

Elder Koby Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment