Monday, December 14, 2015

Dec. 7, 2015 transfer and rain and a picture

         77 Weeks



I was transferred!!! I went to my new area on Tuesday. I was transferred to Hortolândia (the center). It is on the side of my old area, but it is a different stake and zone. My new companion is Elder Mesquita who is from Fortaleza (That is where I will visit after my mission).

Elder Nunes told me all about the area because he has already been here. He has always said that it is the best place. It is comfirmed. The members here are awesome and treat us like their children/best friend. It´s great. 

We don´t really have any investigators here. I think that will be the only challenge that we will have. 

Last night, we visited a less-active member. While we were there, it started to rain. We were at least a half an hour away from home. We called for a ride, but everyone with a car was out of town....so, we walked/ran. If is wasn´t complicated enough, we had to cross a small bridge. On top of this bridge, there was a train! We had to walk on the edge and hold on to the train so that we didn´t fall. It was interesting. I took off my shoes when I got home and there was a good amount of water in them. They were extremely heavy from the rain.

Elder Koby Sullivan





No comments:

Post a Comment